5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes

All 10s because I lurvs ya

And I wants ya to have a high score yay! haha, I just think its great you finally put up a cartoon pertaining to that poster you had for sale..i always wondered about the story behind it hehe

Smash Bros. X: Gaiden Smash Bros. X: Gaiden

Yay!

Another Arrogancy production, I've been following your flashes around like some sort of mindless zealot hobo stalker, I love all of your work! Who the heck isn't hiring you?! What a bunch of morons...jeez, keep up the good work man, Thanks alot for the great cartoons, Hopefully sometime soon some smart person will hire you! ^.^

Squigo 4 Squigo 4

Wow thats great

Its a wonderful combination of animated violence and animated humor. This is the first one I saw and i just had to go and watch the other 3...I just copyed the swfs out of my window temp file and put them in my fav flashes archive..Please make more...and maybe put 3 or so in one and make it an The Best of Squigo when you finish all of them. But guy this is greatness!

Curiosity Killed The Cat Curiosity Killed The Cat

YAY!

Oh man that was great...getting to pick curiosities and all! Keep up the good work!

ADnD Flight - Level I ADnD Flight - Level I

Wow Thats just great

Man I loved that game especially since i used to play dnd with my friends...just like mtg...but anyways i really like the physics of it...but i cant help but wonder about ur "random" di generator...hehe...good job and please finish this

EarthWorm Jim Crow killer EarthWorm Jim Crow killer

HAHAHAHA Loser

Oh my god what a fag. You just changed the animation in the mosquito swatter .fla file and called it Earthworm jim...hheheeh loser...Learn to make a flash on your own next time.