5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes

All 10s because I lurvs ya

And I wants ya to have a high score yay! haha, I just think its great you finally put up a cartoon pertaining to that poster you had for sale..i always wondered about the story behind it hehe

Smash Bros. X: Gaiden Smash Bros. X: Gaiden

Yay!

Another Arrogancy production, I've been following your flashes around like some sort of mindless zealot hobo stalker, I love all of your work! Who the heck isn't hiring you?! What a bunch of morons...jeez, keep up the good work man, Thanks alot for the great cartoons, Hopefully sometime soon some smart person will hire you! ^.^

Squigo 4 Squigo 4

Wow thats great

Its a wonderful combination of animated violence and animated humor. This is the first one I saw and i just had to go and watch the other 3...I just copyed the swfs out of my window temp file and put them in my fav flashes archive..Please make more...and maybe put 3 or so in one and make it an The Best of Squigo when you finish all of them. But guy this is greatness!

Strawberry_Clock Speech Strawberry_Clock Speech

Coo

I hate stawberry clock and all that bullshit he did but something must of happend recently b/c everyones makn anti-clock flashes, and ive been off the NG for awhile so can someone fill me in plz..email me at edgecrushersf@hotmail.com

skater test skater test

My God

Oh man if you havent contacted someone already please IM me on AIM Morinfen96 is my Sn

Im on now

chat room translater chat room translater

Hehe

I agree with nickwarnick and inazuma about it being longer the it is very truthful in its message.

Counter-Stick Episode 1 Counter-Stick Episode 1

Pile of dog shit!

OMFG, this was the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen...were you fucking wasted or something when you made this...your flash needs to burn in hell...Im sorry but thats all I have to say...Damn that sucked!

Ninjai Teaser Trailer Ninjai Teaser Trailer

Falls just a little short of a good flash trailer.

Yes yes, I know it was a kick ass trailer and all but i do have to agee with Killerborf and Emkaah about the size of your trailer. I mean MY GOD if your trailer is almost 2 megs then how big is the actual full movie gonna be...and whats up with a trailer getting as high of score (8.97/10 at the moment)as full movies that people put a lot of effort into....thats just not right...the overall score wouldve been higher if it were the full version...anyways sorry to be pestimistic about your kick-ass trailer but you must see the flaws before you can reach perfection in you full Ninjai movie. P.S. Good job on the loading screen. I hate it when people don't put some sort of downloading meter on the loading screen, it sucks when you dont kno "how much longer" its gonna take.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Very Very Kick-Ass Movie

For a flash movie composed of stick me this is a good as they come...everything just worked out so smoothly...damn good job on the movie Beth!